Carrara 8 Pro v184.108.40.206 Added Portable Version | 953 MB
Carrara 8 Pro - popular tools for creating and rendering 3D-models and the preparation of high quality three-dimensional animation. The package contains many new tools and opportunities for professionals, students and enthusiasts of the three-dimensional graphics, including a three-dimensional drawing, multi-pass rendering and vertex modeling objects with links to other objects. In addition to an extensive set of tools for modeling and animation package offers a rich export opportunities created materials. COLLADA Export module allows you to export ready-made model and the scene for further processing in programs like DAZ Studio and Adobe Photoshop.
Carrara Pro 8 has a set of specific innovations and improvements. The professional version of the product offers support for 64-bit systems, Mac and Windows. A library of Bullet Physics Library will provide the possibility of more realistic simulation of the physical properties of soft and hard bodies. In its users would be modified by means of modeling lighting and more advanced tools to create interesting effects and management of direct light, such as God Rays and the Barn Door. According to numerous requests from users of the manufacturer also included in the package application Puppeteer, simplifies the creation of three-dimensional characters with realistic animation. A further demand innovation is enhanced support for network rendering.
A list of enhancements in Carrara version 8, includes an increased 200% performance rendering of complex scenes, enhanced support for data formats FBX and COLLADA, as well as multi-threading support for Mac and Windows, which can help reduce the load on the CPU when performing intensive computations . Users familiar with previous versions, will appreciate the advanced modeling of vegetation. Including Carrara 8 would use the custom model and texture to create unique leaves, flowers and fruits.
Carrara 8 NativeContent 220.127.116.11
8 Carrara Pro-Render Node
• NEW in PRO - 64-bit for MAC and WIN OS - Work faster and smarter as you take full advantage of your computers in 1964-bit hardware.
• NEW in Pro - Bullet Physics Library - Create and edit rigid and soft-bodies for realistic and exciting animations. Enjoy a robust particle system, collision detection and a remarkably fast rigid-body physics engine.
• NEW in Pro - Network Render Optimizations - Enjoy greater control over your render farm as you easily add and remove nodes via your master machine. Render frames or buckets as you choose for greater safeguarding against lost render data. Get GRID for even more power!
• NEW in Pro - Negative Lights and Photometrics - Now you can work with negative lights and photometrics (IES) for even greater control over your lighting.
• NEW in Pro - Editing of Posed Meshes - Now you can do important clean-up and detail work on your conforming objects while the model is posed or conformed so you can see the results as you work. Morph Creation allows you to utilize Carrara's great modeling tools to make your own custom morph targets and easily save them as a parameter slider within your existing figure.
• NEW Multi-Threading for MAC and WIN OS - Spread the load on your CPU intensive calculations.
• NEW Improved FBX and COLLADA Data Exchange - Take rigged and animated models straight into your favorite game engines, like UnityTM, and see how rich your experience can be with your own, or any of DAZ 3D's existing content options. Also, import from a variety of popular formats and / or export your work to and from other packages including LightWave, Adobe After Effects, 3DS, LWO, PSD, and more.
• NEW Plant & Vegetation Improvements - Add custom models and textures for unique leaves, flowers, fruit and more. You can also use a variety of different leaf objects per plant for natural variation.
• NEW Render Time Optimizations - Get more than 200% * improvement in performance when rendering complex scenes using your high-end MAC or Windows system.
• NEW God Rays and Barn Doors - Harness the creative force of god rays and the control of barn doors as you design superior lighting for your scenes. The Light Lab also features robust control over lighting direction, intensity, and tinting from one or more sources to ensure a more accurate production of real-world environments.
• NEW Normal Maps - View normal maps both in real-time display and at rendertime.
• NEW Puppeteer for Carrara - You asked for it, and you got it. Introducing Puppeteer for Carrara. This tool contains everything as seen in DAZ Studio and has been fully integrated for use with any Carrara animation project.
• 3D Paint and UV Editing / Unfolding - 3D Paint Tool that enables textures to be selected, edited and "painted" directly onto an object. Also a new UV Editor that shows a 3D view of the polygon mesh, a 2D display of the UV values on the polygon mesh vertices, and a set of tools to manipulate them.
• Rendering Options - Achieve a new level of realism in your scenes with Soft Shadows, Blurred Reflections, Blurred Transmission, True Ambient Lighting, Caustics, Global Illumination, Ambient Occlusion, HDRI, Motion Blur, Subsurface Scattering, Shadow Catch, Transparency with Absorption, Depth of Field, and more. And, with Multi-Pass Rendering you can retouch or edit images without having to re-render.
• Vertex and Symmetrical Modeling - Streamline the modeling process in both the "Modeling" and "Assembly" rooms. Ideal for creating and editing anything from characters to vehicles and more. This feature allows users to edit both sides of a symmetrical object at the same time.
• Figure Content LOD Support - Includes support for Content Figures that have multiple Levels of Detail (LOD).
• Non-Linear Animation Track Groups - Using Carrara for creating animations? This merge track tool will provide an improved interface to create groups of tracks then collapse or expand the tracks in those groups.
• Animation and Web Capabilities - Create Web animations, generate thumbnail images, preview them in storyboard format, and create virtual tours using QuickTime.
• Dynamic Hair - With the Dynamic Hair and fur modeling / simulation feature, you can paint, cut, brush and shade hair to bring your images to realistic life --- and do it with the greatest of ease.
• Image-Editing Tools - Import 2D images from a variety of formats, transform them into 3D objects, then incorporate them into your scenes.
• Landscape Creation and Presets with the Landscap Wizard - Quickly and easily produce remarkably realistic landscapes, impressive fantasy worlds, and other dynamic scenes. Also included are presets for terrains, waters, skies, rocks, clouds, fog, and more.
• Intuitive User Interface - Take advantage of handy palettes to create and edit objects, design scenes and render final images quickly and easily.
• Texture Editor - Easily import, create and edit texture presets, then save them as new textures for future use.
• Displacement Modeling - You can paint detail on a model with the greatest of ease --- using free-form brush tools --- almost as if you were modeling with clay.
• Ocean Primitive - Simulating the surface of the ocean, this feature can be used to create both still and animated oceans. You will be able to control the waves, plus the speed and direction of the wind.
Platform: Windows ® XP / Vista / 7
.: Weblog Themes By Pichak :.